Privacy and Cookies
Information notice under the Federal Data Protection Act 235.1
The personal data of the users provided with the registration procedure are processed in a lawful and authorized form.
The site manager considers and processes the information on personal data that the User enters and disseminates through the Service, in the same way as private correspondence.
The site manager, therefore, will not independently control, disseminate or communicate such information, as well as information relating to the User, except as provided in these notes.
The User's personal data will be processed:
- for the provision of the various sales / rental services and for the relative assistance
- for the management of the accounting relating to the Service (administration, contract management, orders, invoicing, credit recovery)
- for the development of statistical and market analyzes
- for the sending of communications relating to services and which are deemed to be of close interest to the User
- for the review and archiving of historical data
The User acknowledges that the site manager may intervene on the aforementioned information, if he believes in good faith that this activity is necessary for:
- comply with legal requirements;
- comply with a legal provision, including a provision of the Judicial Authority or other competent authority;
- assert your rights under these notes;
- defend against claims by third parties who claim that such contents violate their rights;
- protect the interests of the site manager or third parties.
The User acknowledges and agrees that the site manager may have access to the information or content disseminated through the Service, in all cases where such access is necessary in order to identify or solve a technical problem, or to respond to complaints relating to the Service.
The User acknowledges and agrees that the processing and technical processing of the information is or may be necessary for:
- send or receive such data;
- perform planning or scheduling functions;
- comply with the technical specifications required by network connection networks;
- comply with the technical specifications of the Service.
The site manager is authorized to process and store in its database the name, the type of service, the reports of the service activity and other information of the User, relating to this Agreement or any Service provided by virtue of it.
The User authorizes the processing by the site manager of such data for the purposes related to the execution of this Agreement and the provision of the services contemplated therein.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit our website.
What are cookies used for?
Types of cookies
Cookies are categorized as follows:
- Session cookies that are automatically deleted when the User closes the browser.
- Persistent cookies that remain stored in the User's device until a certain termination date is reached (in terms of minutes, days or years from the creation / update of the cookie).
- Third party cookies that are stored on behalf of third parties.
It is possible to control and delete individual cookies using the settings of most browsers. However, this may prevent you from using some functions of our website correctly.